He Is Risen Swing Card ~ Rejoice In Him Cling Stamps
March 06, 2023
He Is Risen Swing Card
Rejoice In Him Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Blushing Bride Cardstock - #131198
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Awash In Beauty 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #158973
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bone Folder - #102300
Smoky Slate Ink Pad - #147113
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #158130
White 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon - #156408
Paper Snips - #103579
Rejoice In Him Cling Stamps - #160711
- Card base: Blushing Bride Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 8 ½”; scored @ 3” on the LONG side.
- Blushing Bride Cardstock flap mat – 4 1/8 x 2 ½”; die-cut a 2” circle from the center using the Layering Circles Dies.
- Awash In Beauty 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 4” x 2 3/8” (flap mat) + 2 ¾” x 4”(front side flap).
- Basic White Cardstock mats – 4 ¼” x 2 5/8” (flap mat) + 4” x 5 ¼” (inside mat) + 1 ¾” square (die-cut third from the smallest circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies).
- Adhere the left flap Designer Series Paper. Adhere all the flap mats together and then adhere to the left flap making sure to ONLY place adhesive on the left side.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – ink up the portrait stamp of Jesus in Smoky Slate ink and stamp off once and then stamp. Ink up the saying in Mossy Meadow Ink and stamp as shown in the photo. Stamp the saying on the circle that you die-cut.
- White 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon – tie a slip knot in the front after wrapping the ribbon around the flap.
- Adhere the circles together and adhere to the card using Stampin’
- Add Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the circle.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The January-May Mini Catalog is available now from January 1st, 2023 to May 1st, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Download 985.He Is Risen Swing Card ~ Rejoice In Him Cling Stamps
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.