Easy 2023 Calendar Card ~ Days To Remember Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Basic White Cardstock - #159229
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Night Of Navy Cardstock - #100867
Mango Melody Cardstock - #146989
Regency Park 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #160559
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Shaded Spruce Ink Pad - #147088
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Solid Faceted Gems - #158189
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Night Of Navy 3/8” Bordered Ribbon - #160581
Paper Snips - #103579
Days To Remember - #155026
- Card base: Thick Basic White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 4”, 8”, 9”, & 10”. Fold accordion-style as seen here (this is laying on its side).
- Night Of Navy Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 4”.
- Mango Melody Cardstock – 3 5/8” x 3 7/8”.
- Regency Park 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 3 ¾”.
- Adhere the three mats together and then to the front of the folded card. Adhere the bottom of the accordion flap to create the easel.
- Adhere the calendar.
- Tie a length of Night Of Navy 3/8” Bordered Ribbon around the bottom and through the inside into a knot.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – ½” x 2”; stamp the saying in Shaded Spruce and die-cut with a banner die from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Trim the ends and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a Solid Faceted Gems.
Inspiration from Owl Star Stampers
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The January-May Mini Catalog is available now from January 1st, 2023 to May 1st, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, during January and February Stampin’ UP! has a marvelous Sale-a-bration Brochure.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: