Oh, Happy Day Flip Card Sneak Peek ~ Playing In The Rain Cling Stamps
January 02, 2023
Oh, Happy Day Flip Card
Playing In The Rain Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Mango Melody Cardstock - #146989
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Rain Or Shine 12” x 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper - #160540 (Available on 1/5/23)
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stampin’ Blends – Old Olive - #154892; Flirty Flamingo - #154884; Pale Papaya - #155519; Pumpkin Pie - #154897
Playing In The Rain Dies - #160550
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #158130
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Playing In The Rain Cling - #160542 (bundle with the Playing In The Rain Dies for a 10% savings - #160551) (Available on 1/5/23)
- Card base: Old Olive Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 5 ½” (back mat) + 3 ¼” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” (folded middle card) on the LONG side.
- Rain Or Shine 12” x 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper – (2) 1 ½” x 4” + 3” x 4”. Adhere the two strips on the sides of the larger piece of Old Olive Cardstock. Fold the Old Olive Cardstock piece in half. Adhere the 3” x 4” piece to the front. Adhere the folded card to the middle of the back mat.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3” x 4”; stamp the saying and the flowers. Use the Stampin’ Blends to color the flowers. Adhere to the inside.
- Mango Melody Cardstock – die-cut the second largest circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Old Olive Cardstock – die-cut one of each of the grass dies from the Playing In The Rain Dies and adhere.
- Basic White Cardstock mat – stamp the turtle and color with the Stampin’ Blends. Die-cut using the dies from the Playing In The Rain Adhere the turtle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the circle to the card flap making sure to ONLY place adhesive on the left side on the back.
- Add three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Download 958.Oh Happy Day Flip Card ~ Playing In The Rain Cling Stamps
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.