Hello Yankee Candle Box
Happy Labels Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Dainty Flowers 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #160834 (FREE Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase)
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bone Folder - #102300
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Fun Flowers Resin Shapes - #159123
Something Fancy Dies - #160424
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Happy Labels - #160856
- Dainty Flowers 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 6” x 12”, scored at 3 ¾”, 5 ¾”, 9 ½”, and 11 ½” on the LONG side. Rotate 90° and score at 2” (this is the bottom so be sure to pay attention to directionality of paper).
- Cut and tape as shown in the photos below.
- Adhere the narrow flap to the opposite edge and then adhere the bottom flaps together to form a box.
- Add two candles and gently push in the sides to gusset the top.
- Hold the top together with clasps.
- Basic White Cardstock – ½” x 2 ½”, stamp the saying in Mossy Meadow Ink and die-cut with the tapered small window die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front of the box.
- Adhere a Fun Flowers Resin Shapes to the end of the saying.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The January-May Mini Catalog is available now from January 1st, 2023 to May 1st, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, during January and February Stampin’ UP! has a marvelous Sale-a-bration Brochure.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: