Cash Card ~ A Grand Kid Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - #119683
Soft Suede Cardstock - #115318
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Day At The Farm 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #160835 (Sale-a-bration)
Slimline Envelope - #157981
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Soft Suede Ink Pad - #147115
Sentiment Silhouettes Dies - #158733
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Rustic Metallic Dots - #159082
White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding - #151326
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
A Grand Kid - #152500
- Card base: Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 9 ¼” x 8 ½”; scored @ 3 ½” & 7” on the LONG side. Fold accordion-style.
- Soft Suede Cardstock (front mat) – 3 ¼” x 8 ¼”; die-cut the saying frame from the center of this piece using the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies.
- Day At The Farm 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 3” x 8”; adhere to the Soft Suede Cardstock mat.
- Basic White Cardstock - 3 ¼” x 8 ¼”; stamp the saying in Soft Suede Ink and adhere to the upper part of the inside.
- Soft Suede Cardstock (money flap) – 2” x 8 ¼”.
- Day At The Farm 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (money flap) – 1 ¾” x 8”.
- Basic White Cardstock mat - 1 ½” x 3”; stamp the saying in Soft Suede Ink and die-cut with the coordinating die using the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies. Adhere to the Soft Suede die-cut and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding – tie a double bow and adhere to the card front.
- Add three Rustic Metallic Dots.
- Slip money inside for a cash gift. Place the card inside a Slimline Envelope.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The January-May Mini Catalog is available now from January 1st, 2023 to May 1st, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, during January and February Stampin’ UP! has a marvelous Sale-a-bration Brochure.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: