Biggest Heart Flip Card ~ Happy Labels Bundle
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock - #159268
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
2022-2024 In Color 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper - #159253
Regency Park 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #160559
Country Gingham 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper - #160388
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Sentiment Silhouettes Dies - #158733 (heart dies)
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Happy Labels Pick A Punch - #160693
Heart Punch Pack - #151292
Enamel Dot Essentials - #160751
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Happy Labels - #160685 (bundle with the Happy Labels Pick A Punch for a 10% savings - #162384)
- Card base: Sweet Sorbet Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 1 ¼” & 4 ¼” on the LONG side. Fold in accordion-style and adhere the smaller flap to the front. Use a scrap to punch a scalloped heart shape.
- 2022-2024 In Color 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper – 1” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the flap that is folded back on the front of the card.
- Regency Park 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - 1” x 5 ¼”; adhere to the inside right so that is shows from the front of the card.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – 2 ½” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Memento Ink and adhere to the inside.
- Country Gingham 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper – punch the small heart from the gingham paper. Adhere the hearts together and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left side underneath.
- Basic White Cardstock – ¾” x 3”; stamp the saying in Memento Ink. Use the Happy Labels Pick A Punch and punch both ends. Adhere over the heart by adhering a Stampin’ Dimensional to the left end only and then adhesive in the center.
- Add three of the Enamel Dot Essentials in Night Of Navy color.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The January-May Mini Catalog is available now from January 1st, 2023 to May 1st, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, during January and February Stampin’ UP! has a marvelous Sale-a-bration Brochure.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: