Special Person Swing-flip Card ~ Framed Florets Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Polished Pink Cardstock - #155710
Soft Succulent Cardstock - #155776
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Fitting Florets 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #161814
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Polished Pink Ink Pad - #155712
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Framed Florets – #161815 (bundle with the Framed Florets Dies for a 10% savings - #162407) Note: Available in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023.
- Card Base: Polished Pink Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”. Cut the front flap from corner to corner to create a flap.
- Soft Succulent Cardstock – 3” x 7; scored @ 3 ½”.
- Fitting Florets 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – (outside piece) 4”; cut from corner to corner & 2 ¾” x 3 ¼”; adhere to the Soft Succulent mini card.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 4”; adhere to the inside of the larger card & 2 ¾” x 3 ¼”; stamp the saying in Polished Pink Ink and adhere to the inside of the mini card.
- Add 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
NOTE: Inspiration for this card came from Brian King.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: