Santa Card & Tag Booklet ~ Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack
December 19, 2022
Santa Card & Tag Booklet
Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
Wonderful Snowflakes - #156340
Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159582
Santa Express Memories & More Pack - #159595
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Very Best Trio Punch - #159878
Stitched Shapes Dies - #159183
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Soft Succulent ½” Satin Shimmer Ribbon - #158133
Red Rhinestone Jewels - #146924
Paper Snips - #103579
- Booklet: Crumb Cake Cardstock – 8 ½” X 10"; scored at 5” on the 8 ½” side and 5” on the 10” side. Fold and burnish the scored lines; punch the top two corners with the Very Best Trio Punch. In addition, punch the bottom flaps. Snip out about 1/8” in between the bottom flaps to ease it closing.
- Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – (3 main sections) 4 ¾” x 5 ¼”; punch the top two corners with the Very Best Trio Punch. Adhere 2 to the inside and one on the front.
- Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (bottom flaps) – 2 ¾” x 4 ¾” - punch the top two corners with the Very Best Trio Punch and adhere to the flaps. Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the outer edge of the flap (not the inside).
This card that is inside the booklet was posted on November 28, 2022. Check it out!
- Crumb Cake Cardstock (for bookmarks) – (2) 2” x 5 ¼”; punch the top two corners with the Very Best Trio Punch. Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 1 ¾” x 5”; punch the top two corners with the Very Best Trio Punch and adhere to the Crumb Cake pieces. Add embellishments from the Santa Express Memories & More Pack. Staple a folded 5” piece of the Soft Succulent ½” Satin Shimmer Ribbon to the top.
- Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (on the front striped piece) – 3 ½” x 4”. Adhere a vellum ‘Ho Ho Ho’ piece over top.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – die-cut the largest circle using the Stitched Shapes Dies. Adhere to the card front. Add a snowflake and a fussy cut-out of the Santa from a 3” x 4” card in the Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere a wooden ‘Santa’ saying from the Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack.
- Add Red Rhinestone Jewels.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Download 946.Santa Card & Tag Booklet ~ Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.