Merry Christmas Tree Card ~ Framed & Festive Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Granny Apple Green Cardstock - #146990
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Fitting Florets 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #161814
Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159582
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Evening Evergreen Ink Pad - #155576
Stitched Rectangles Dies - #151820
Stitched Shapes Dies - #159183
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Framed & Festive – #160888
- Card Base: Granny Apple Green Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”.
- Fitting Florets 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 4 7/8”; use the second largest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles Dies to die-cut the green checked paper.
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock – 3” x 4 5/8”; use the third from the largest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles Dies to die-cut.
- Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 2 7/8” x 4 ¼”; use the fourth from the largest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles Dies to die-cut the tree paper.
- Basic White Cardstock strip – stamp the Merry Christmas saying in Evening Evergreen Ink and die-cut with the banner from the Stitched Shapes Dies (snip off an end). Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the saying in Evening Evergreen Ink.
- Adhere a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the saying.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: