Merry Christmas Ornament Card ~ Framed & Festive Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Polished Pink Cardstock - #155710
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Fitting Florets 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #161814
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Polished Pink Ink Pad - #155712
Scalloped Contours Dies - #155560
Stitched Shapes Dies - #159183
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Framed & Festive – #160888
- Card Base: Polished Pink Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ½”; die-cut the scalloped rectangle using the Scalloped Contours Dies. Stamp the saying near the bottom and adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”.
- Fitting Florets 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – (5 strips) 5/8” x 3 ½”; adhere strips to the Basic White square. Leave a small gap between each strip. Die-cut using the two largest circles from the Stitched Shapes Dies. This will give you the ring for the inside of the card and the ornament circle.
- Polished Pink Cardstock – snip a little piece to use for the tops of the ornaments.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ½”, stamp the saying in Polished Pink Ink and adhere to the inside. Add the ring ornament.
- Adhere 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the front.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: