Made With Love Mitten Tin
Celebrate With Tags Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Granny Apple Green Cardstock - #146990
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Celebrate Everything 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159913 (HOST SPECIAL)
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Polished Pink Ink Pad - #155712
Celebrations Tags Dies - #159866
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Polished Pink 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon - #155714
Wonderful Snowflakes - #156340
Paper Snips - #103579
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Celebrate With Tags Cling Stamps - #159974
- Celebrate Everything 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – measure your container to get a true measurement (I find wrapping a piece of copy paper around your tin and marking it with your fingernail will be pretty accurate).
I used this empty tin.
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock – die-cut the tag. Adhere a Wonderful Snowflake on the front.
- Basic White Cardstock – die-cut the third largest square using the Stylish Shapes Dies. Stamp the saying and adhere to the inside.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp two mittens and die-cut using the Celebrations Tags Dies. Adhere to the front of the tag using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Polished Pink 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon – 24”; fold in half and tie a slip knot in the center. Thread through only the inside of the tag. Wrap around the can top from the front to the back and then bring around to the front and tie in a knot. Fill with whatever small gift you would like to give.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: