Love You Flip Card ~ Friendly Gnomes Sneak Peek
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
Country Gingham 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #160388
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Mint Macaron Ink Pad - #147106
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stampin’ Blends – Poppy Parade - #154958; Mint Macaron - #154889; Petal Pink - #154893; Smoky Slate - #154904; Soft Succulent - #155521
Gnomes Dies - #159625
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Elegant Faceted Gems - #152464
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Friendly Gnomes Friendship – #160714
- Card Base: Basic White Cardstock – (2) 5 ½” x 7 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”.
- Country Gingham 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – cut as shown in the photo. This will make two cards. Adhere to the card flaps.
- Basic White Cardstock inside – (2) 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying and banner snip the ends of the ¾” x 3” pieces and adhere inside.
- Petal Pink Cardstock mat – (2) 3” x 3 ½”; score at 3” on the 3 ½” side. Fold over and adhere to the back of the Basic White inside mat; then adhere to the inside.
- Basic White Cardstock – (2) 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” mats + 2 5/8” x 2 5/8”; stamp the mushroom and the saying. Color the mushroom. On a scrap of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the gnome and color with Stampin’ Blends. Die-cut with the Gnome Dies and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Elegant Faceted Gems.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: