Let Heaven And Nature Sing Box
Perched In A Tree Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - #119685
Evening Evergreen Cardstock - #155574
Wonderful Snowflakes - #156340
Boughs Of Holly 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159600
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Celebrations Tag Dies - #159866
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Versamark Ink Pad - #102283
Stampin’ Emboss Powders (Metallics) - #155555
Heat Tool - #129053
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #146924
Gold Shimmer Ribbon - #156470
Paper Snips - #103579
Perched In A Tree Cling - #159791 (bundle with the Aspen Tree Dies for a 10% savings - #159799)
- Outer Box Base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – 3” x 8 ½”; die-cut the gift card from the Celebrations Tag Dies. Score and trim as shown in the photo.
- Inner Box Base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 6 3/8”; scored @ 2 ¾ and 3 5/8” on the LONG side and then flip 90° and score @ 7/8”; flip 180° to the other side and score again @ 7/8”. Cut as shown in the photo. Adhere the flaps to one of the sides first and then bring the other sides around to for them box.
- Adhere the Inner box inside the outer box.
- Boughs Of Holly 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 2 ¼” x 2 ½”. The 2 ¼” side fits all the way across the box.
- Wonderful Snowflakes – adhere to the Designer Series Paper with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock – use a Versamark Ink Pad to stamp the saying. Sprinkle on Gold Emboss Powder and heat with the Heat Tool. Die-cut with the second smallest square from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere to the front of the box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Gold Shimmer Ribbon – 15”; thread through the holes and tie a bow. Make sure to add your goodies before tying it shut.
NOTE: Box inspiration came from Wendy Lee.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: