I'm Here For You Card ~ Season Of Chic Bundle
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Gingham Cottage 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159651
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder - #159831
Stitched Rectangles Dies - #151820
Chic Dies - #158815
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #158130
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Season Of Chic – #158810 (bundle with the Chic Dies for a 10% savings - #158816)
- Card Base: Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”.
- Real Red Cardstock mat – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” + ¼” x 4” strip for the inside.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼; emboss with the Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder.
- Gingham Cottage 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – die-cut with the rectangle that is 2” x 3 3/8” using the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock - die-cut with the rectangle that is 1 3/8” x 1 7/8” using the Stitched Rectangles Dies. Stamp the saying in Memento Ink.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the snowflakes in Real Red Ink and the saying in Memento Ink. Add the thin strip of Real Red Cardstock.
- Basic White Cardstock scrap – die-cut tree different snowflakes.
- Add Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of each snowflake.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: