Christmas Sparkle Accordion Fold Card ~ Very Best Occasions Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - #119685
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Evening Evergreen Cardstock - #155574
Painted Christmas 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #156292
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #154980
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stampin’ Blends: Evening Evergreen - #155517; Real Red - #154899
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds - #159185
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Very Best Occasions Cling – #159871
- Card base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 1 ½”, 3”, 5 ½” & 8”. Fold accordion-style.
- Painted Christmas 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 1 ¼” x 4” + 2 ¼” x 4. Adhere to the flaps.
- Basic White Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 4”; stamp the saying in Memento Ink. Adhere to the last flap.
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock – die-cut the 2 ½” scallop circle.
- Basic White Cardstock – die-cut the 2 1/8” circle. Stamp the saying and color the holly leaves and berries.
- Adhere the circle mat to the front flap making sure to only add adhesive on the left-side.
- Add three 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds to the circle.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: