You're Absolutely Amazing Card
Color & Contour Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock - #146987
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Fresh Freesia Cardstock - #155613
Hues Of Happiness 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #158822
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad - #147099
Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch - #152709
2021 – 2023 In Color Opal Rounds - #159185
Paper Snips - #103579
Color & Contour - #154994
- Card Base: Gorgeous Grape Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; score @ 4 ¼”.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ½” + 4” x 5 ¼” (inside mat) + scrap for the saying on the front.
- Hues Of Happiness 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 3” x 12”; punch out 8 of the rectangles from this piece and make sure to get as close to the long edge as possible. With the remaining piece, cut two 4” pieces for the inside mat.
- Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 3” x 4 ½”.
- 2021 – 2023 In Color Opal Rounds – adhere three around the saying.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: