Warm Wishes Paperclip Bookmark ~ Kindest Gnomes Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pacific Point Cardstock - #111350
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Vellum Cardstock - #101856
Storybook Gnomes 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159615
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Poppy Parade Ink Pad - #147050
Pacific Point Ink Pad - #147098
Blending Brushes - #153111
Very Best Trio Punch - #159878
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Gnome Dies - #159625
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Fine Sparkle Gems - #159967
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Kindest Gnomes Friendship Cling – #159616 (bundle with the Gnomes Dies for a 10% savings - #159626)
- Tag: Storybook Gnomes 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 5 ½”; scored @ 2 ¾” on the LONG side.
- Fold in half. Add a paperclip with the long side inside the bookmark. Use packing tape as shown in the second photo to tightly hold the clip. Use the Very Best Trio Punch to tag punch each corner (HINT: after punching one side, turn your tag over and punch the other side). Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the two pieces together. Sponge around the edges with Pacific Point Ink.
- Pacific Point Cardstock – die-cut the third from the smallest circle. Adhere to the bookmark (slightly to the left).
- Vellum Cardstock - die-cut the fourth from the smallest circle. Adhere to the Pacific Point circle using a Mini Glue Dot as shown in the photo.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the saying on Poppy Parade Ink and fussy cut.
- Storybook Gnomes 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – choose a gnome to die-cut. Sponge around the edges with Pacific Point Ink. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Fine Sparkle Gems to the bookmark.
- Clip the bookmark onto any page.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: