'Tis The Season Christmas Card
Christmas To Remember Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Garden Green Cardstock - #102584
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Painted Christmas 12” x 12 “ Designer Series Paper - #156292
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Garden Green Ink Pad - # 147089
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Seasonal Labels Dies - #156299
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Simply Elegant Trim - #155766
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #146924
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Christmas To Remember Cling - #156300
- Card Base: Garden Green Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”.
- Painted Christmas 12” x 12 “ Designer Series Paper – (4 different patterns) 2 ½” squares; use the second from the smallest square from the Seasonal Labels Dies and die-cut. Adhere each square to the front of the card.
- Wrap 4 lengths of the gold Simply Elegant Trim around your fingers to make a loop. Adhere to the card.
- Basic White Cardstock – strip; stamp ‘tis the season in Garden Green Ink and Die-cut the short label from the Seasonal Labels Dies. Adhere on top of the gold trim using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying in Garden Green Ink. Add a ¾” x 5 ¼” strip of the Painted Christmas 12” x 12 “ Designer Series Paper to the bottom.
- Add Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the ends of the saying.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: