Merry & Bright Spearmint Peekaboo Bag Sweet Candy Canes Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Sweetest Christmas 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159559
Peekaboo Treat Bags - #159252
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Garden Green Ink Pad - #147089
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Tailor Made Tags Dies - #155563
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Real Red & Garden Green 3/8” Ribbon Combo Pack - #159577
Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack - #155475
Paper Snips - #103579
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Sweet Candy Canes Cling - #159560
- Sweetest Christmas 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 2” x 4”; die-cut the largest tag die from the Tailor Made Tags.
- Real Red Cardstock – 2” x 3 ½”; die-cut the second from the largest tag from the Tailor Made Tags Dies. Stamp the words on the tag. Adhere the two tags together.
- Basic White Cardstock – die-cut one of the circles for the hole on the tag. Adhere.
- Real Red & Garden Green 3/8” Ribbon Combo Pack – slip a 5” piece through the hole.
- Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack – tie an 8” piece around the ribbon and tie a bow.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Real Red Ink Pad – stamp words all over the front of the bag.
- Garden Green Ink Pad – stamp leaves all over the bag.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the tag.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: