Just For You Cards
Ranunculus Romance Cling Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Orchid Oasis Cardstock - #159267
Starry Sky Cardstock - #159263
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
2022-2024 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #159253
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Starry Sky Ink Pad - #159212
Brilliant Wings Dies - #155523
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots - #159186
Paper Snips - #103579
Ranunculus Romance Cling - #157968
- Card base: Orchid Oasis Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Starry Sky Cardstock mats – 4” x 5 ¼” (die-cut the butterflies from the center of this piece to save cardstock-use the Brilliant Wings Dies).
- 2022-2024 In Color 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 5”; cut 1 ½” on the short side. Adhere to the Starry Sky Cardstock mat. For the inside mat: 1” x 5 ¼” adhered to a stamped 4” x 5 ¼” Basic White mat.
- Basic White Cardstock (circle) – 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”; die-cut the second largest circle using the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere butterflies.
- Basic White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 1”; die-cut the small label from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Stamp the saying in Starry Sky Ink. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots for the head of each butterfly.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: