Christmas Holidays Gingerbread Man Card Handmade Wishes Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Crushed Curry Cardstock - #131199
Granny Apple Green Cardstock - #146990
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Celebrate Everything 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159913 (Host)
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Crushed Curry Ink Pad - #147087
Pool Party Ink Pad - #147107
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Classic Matte Dots - #158146
Paper Snips - #103579
Handmade Wishes - #159684
- Card base: Crushed Curry Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock mats – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” + 2 ½” x 2 ½”.
- Celebrate Everything 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼” (cut 1” from the left-side and flip it around to the backside); adhere to the Granny Apple Green Cardstock mat.
- Basic White Cardstock (inside mat) – 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Celebrate Everything 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – ¾” x 4”; adhere to the inside mat.
- Basic White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 2 ½”; die-cut the square from the Stylish Shapes Dies that is about 2 ¼” square. Stamp the sayings, gingerbread men, and snowflakes. Adhere to the Granny Apple Green mat and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Classic Matte Dots inside each large snowflake.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: