Tea Bag Pocket Card ~ Cup Of Tea Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Night Of Navy Cardstock - #100867
Calypso Coral Cardstock - #122925
Fresh Freesia Cardstock - #155613
Butterfly Kisses 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #159112
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bone Folder - #102300
Parakeet Party Ink Pad - #159208
Tea Cup Dies - #160186
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Loose Flower Flourishes - #155808
Paper Snips - #103579
Cup Of Tea Stamp Set - #158661 (save 10% with the Cup Of Tea Bundle that includes the Tea Cup Dies - #158667)
- Card base: Basic White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½” on the LONG side + scrap for the stamped leaves. Stamp the saying on the inside and the leaves on the scrap with Parakeet Party Ink. Die-cut the leaves.
- Night Of Navy Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5” + 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” (die-cut the full image tea cup from the center of this piece).
- Butterfly Kisses 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 3 5/8” x 4 7/8” (front mat) + 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” (tea pocket) + 1” x 5 ¼” (inside).
- Calypso Coral Cardstock – 4” x 6”; scored @ ½” and 5 ½” on the SHORT side and 3” on the LONG side. Burnish the scored lines and then fold it up to make a pocket. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Fresh Freesia Cardstock – die-cut the tea cup with the leaves. Adhere to the other cup and adhere to the pocket with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Loose Flower Flourishes to the leaves.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, the July-August Sale-a-bration Catalog is a game changer. Lots to earn FREE during this time.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: