'Something New' Gatefold Card
Flowering Tulips Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Polished Pink Cardstock - #155710
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Blushing Bride Cardstock - #131198
Awash In Beauty 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #158973
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bone Folder - #102300
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Brilliant Wings Dies - #155523
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds - #159185
Paper Snips - #103579
Flowering Tulips Stamps - #157672
- Card Base: Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 11”; scored @ 1 ¼”, 3 3/8”, 7 5/8”, & 9 ¾” on the LONG side. Burnish the scored lines with a bone folder.
- Awash In Beauty 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – (2) 1” x 5 ¼” and (4) 1 ¾” x 5 ¼” (front and inside mats).
- Blushing Bride Cardstock – die-cut the smallest butterfly from the Brilliant Wings Dies.
- Polished Pink Cardstock – die-cut the second largest circle using the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock – die-cut the third largest circle using the Stylish Shapes Dies. Stamp the saying in Memento Ink.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – die-cut the scalloped circle that is 2 ¼” using the Layering Circles Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock (inside mat) – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying and attach the butterfly; then adhere to the inside.
- Adhere all the mats to the card.
- Layer the circles and place adhesive ONLY on the left-side on the back.
- Add three 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, the July-August Sale-a-bration Catalog is a game changer. Lots to earn FREE during this time.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: