So Very Merry Note Card ~ Trees For Sale Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Note Cards & Envelopes in Basic White - #159232
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133678
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Silver Foil 12” x 12” Specialty Pack - #156457
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone Folder - #102300
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad - #147104
Garden Green Ink Pad - #147089
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends - #154883
Tree Lot Dies - #159938 (FREE Sale-a-bration Item)
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Paper Snips - #103579
Trees For Sale Stamps - #159785
- Note Cards & Envelopes.
- Real Red Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ¾”; die-cut the camper from the center. Use the window scrap and die-cut the bow.
- Basic White Cardstock scrap - die-cut the large window for the camper (use this to fill in the window so you don’t see the trees.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 1/8” x 4 5/8”, stamp the large and medium trees in Pear Pizzazz. Once you have stamped each of them once, stamp again to each side without reinking. Next, stamp the overlay tree stamp on top of each using the Garden Green Ink and doing the same thing. Stamp the saying near the top.
- Adhere the two mats to the Note Card.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the lights. Color in with the Stampin’ Blend and die-cut with the coordinating die.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – die-cut the wreath.
- Silver Foil 12” x 12” Specialty Pack – die-cut the piece that is the top and bottom of the camper.
- Adhere all pieces to the note card.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, the July-August Sale-a-bration Catalog is a game changer. Lots to earn FREE during this time.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: