Happy For You Fun-Fold Card ~ Wonderful World and Color & Contour Stamp Sets
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - #115316
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Wonderful World 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159917 (FREE Sale-a-bration)
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #154980
Rich Razzleberry Pad - #147091
Stampin’ Write Markers – Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
Brushed Brass Butterflies - #158136
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Wonderful World Cling – #159916 (FREE Sale-a-bration)
Color & Contour - #154994
- Card base: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 1 ½” x 5 ¾” + 3” x 3 ¾” (front mat).
- Basic White Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 3 ½” (front mat); 4” x 5 ¼” (inside mat).
- Wonderful World 12” x 12” Series Paper – 1 ¼” x 5 ¼” and 2 ½” x 5 ¼”.
- Ink up the stamp using the Stampin’ Write Markers and then huff on it with your breath to reactivate the ink; then stamp.
- Stamp the sayings in Rich Razzleberry Ink.
- Add 2 Brushed Brass Butterflies to the front.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, the July-August Sale-a-bration Catalog is a game changer. Lots to earn FREE during this time.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: