Santa Express Designer Series Paper
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159582
6 ½” x 9 ½” White Envelopes
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Paper Snips - #103579
- Composition Book – 7 ½” x 9 ¾”.
- Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – (bottom piece) 6” x 6”; (top piece) 3 ¾” x 6”; (long strip) 1 ¼” x 9 ¾”, and (2) for envelope sayings 1 ½” x 6”.
- Basic White Cardstock – print the labels. These labels came from the eighteen25.com site. They are in document form so you can adjust how many to print.
- Adhere the bottom piece of Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (adjusting all the way to the right). Then, adhere the top piece and the long piece. Trim the corners.
- Basic Black Cardstock – 1 ¾” x 5”. Add the label and then adhere to the front.
- 6 ½” x 9 ½” White Envelopes – adhere the 1 ½” x 6” piece of the Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper and then the label. Adhere to the inside of the composition book to cover all the writing.
Add tabs if desired.
Use a full sheet of Basic Black Cardstock to cover the back if desired.
This would make a great early Christmas gift.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, the July-August Sale-a-bration Catalog is a game changer. Lots to earn FREE during this time.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: