Take Care Of Yourself Coupon Card Holder
Cup Of Tea Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Old Olive Cardstock - #100702
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Polished Pink Cardstock - #155710
Mellow Moss Cardstock - #133676
Awash In Beauty 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #158973
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bone Folder - #102300
Polished Pink Ink Pad - #155712
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds - #159185
Paper Snips - #103579
Cup Of Tea Stamp Set - #158661
- Card base: Old Olive Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 1 ½” and 5”.
- Awash In Beauty 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 1” x 5 ¼” (adhere piece to the folded flap on the inside) + 3 ¼” x 5 ¼” (adhere to the front of the card). Be sure when you cut your paper you pay attention to the directionality. Adhere the flap with a small amount of glue at the top and bottom of the fold.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying and leaves in Mossy Meadow Ink and the flowers in Polished Pink Ink. Adhere inside.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the enjoy saying and then die-cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere to the other circles and then adhere to the card.
- Add a 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds to the circle.
- Basic White Cardstock – run off the coupons and hand cut; slip inside the pocket.
Inspiration came from Christine Josti for the layout and coupon ideas.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, the July-August Sale-a-bration Catalog is a game changer. Lots to earn FREE during this time.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: