Merry Christmas Yankee Candle Box
Santa's Delivery Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159582
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bone Folder - #102300
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #158130
Tailor Made Dies - #1455563
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Real Red 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon - #156323
Santa’s Delivery - #159583
- Santa Express 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 6” x 12”, scored at 3 ¾”, 5 ¾”, 9 ½”, and 11 ½” on the LONG side. Rotate 90° and score at 2” (this is the bottom so be sure to pay attention to directionality of paper).
- Cut and tape as shown in the photo below.
- Adhere the narrow flap to the opposite edge and then adhere the bottom flaps together to form a box.
- Add two candles and gently push in the sides to gusset the top.
- Hold the top together with clothes pins and tie a 15” piece of ribbon around the top making a knot.
- Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 2 ½”, stamp the saying in Real Red Ink and then die cut with the smallest Tailor Made Die. Adhere to a scrap of Real Red Cardstock and trim to fit. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals the front of the box.
- Adhere an Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the saying rectangle over the hole.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, the July-August Sale-a-bration Catalog is a game changer. Lots to earn FREE during this time.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: