Christmas Colored With Happiness Crayons & Coloring ~ Kindest Gnomes Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Poppy Parade Cardstock - #119793
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Storybook Gnomes 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #159615
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch - #152709
Balmy Blue & White 3/8” Double-Stitched Ribbon - #159629
Solid Faceted Gems - #158189
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Kindest Gnomes Friendship Cling – #159616 (bundle with the Gnomes Dies for a 10% savings - #159626)
- Wraparound band: Poppy Parade Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 8 ½”; scored @ 2”, 3”, 5 7/8”, and 6 7/8” + 1” x 3” (top of box). Use the Bone Folder to crease the scored lines. Wrap around a crayon box and adhere the cardstock together.
- Storybook Gnomes 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 2 ¾” x 3 5/8”; adhere to the front and then remove the crayons.
- Use a regular hole punch to punch through the front and back by squeezing the sides together.
- Balmy Blue & White 3/8” Double-Stitched Ribbon – 20” – feed through the two holes in the band. As the picture shows, you will feed it through and then place the box on top of the ribbon and push the box into the box. Tie a bow at the top of the box. HINT: hold the sides of the box in one hand and then pull on the bow at the top to pull the crayons out.
- Basic White Cardstock – print the saying and use the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch to punch out the shape. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The first attachment is a pdf and the second is a word doc.
- Add two Solid Faceted Gems to the saying.
- Basic White Cardstock – (4) 2” x 3”; stamp the gnomes in Memento Ink.
NOTE: Great little gift packaged all up!
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The July-January Mini Catalog is available now from July 1st, 2022 to January 4th, 2023. This catalog has so many outstanding products and is sure to please! You do not want to miss either of these! In addition, the July-August Sale-a-bration Catalog is a game changer. Lots to earn FREE during this time.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: