June 2022 SheetLoad of Cards Revised Template Wildlife Wonder Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Abstract Beauty 4” x 6” Specialty Designer Series Paper - #158039
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Bone Folder - #102300
Banners Pick A Punch - #153608
Adhesive-Backed Hexagons - #158148
Paper Snips - #103579
Wildlife Wonder - #157923
- Card base: Basic White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 1 ¼” and 5 ½”. Fold to the inside on the 1 ¼” scored line to make a gift card holder.
- Basic White Cardstock (small card) – 3 ¼” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”.
- Abstract Beauty 4” x 6” Specialty Designer Series Paper – (inside) 4” x 5 ¼”, (small card pieces – 2) 3” x 4”, (front) 4” x 4”, and (gift card flap) 1” x 4”.
- Adhere all mats to the card bases.
- Basic White Cardstock – 1” x 3 ½” – feed one end into the Banners Pick A Punch to banner cut one end. Stamp the saying and adhere to the small card front.
- Add the gift card label (you can print out on a piece of Basic White Cardstock. Download Place Gift Card Here Template
- Add Adhesive-Backed Hexagons.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. The January-June Mini Catalog is still available until June 30th, 2022, and this catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: