Happy Birthday Card ~ Pansy Patch Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Balmy Blue Cardstock - #146982
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Awash In Beauty 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #158973
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bone Folder - #102300
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stylish Shapes Dies - #159183
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Brushed Brass Butterflies - #158136
Paper Snips - #103579
Pansy Patch Stamp Set - #154999
- Card base: Balmy Blue Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” + piece for a scalloped circle die-cut using the Layering Circles Dies.
- Awash In Beauty 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼” (adhere piece to the front) + 1” x 4”. Be sure when you cut your paper you pay attention to the directionality.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”. Stamp the saying and add the strip of Awash In Beauty 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper to the bottom. Adhere inside.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the Happy Birthday saying and then die-cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere to the scalloped circle and then adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add two Brushed Brass Butterflies to the circle.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The BRAND NEW 2022-2023 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 1st, 2023. In addition, the January-June Mini Catalog is available until June 30th, 2022, and this catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: