Spring Easel ~ Flowering Rain Boots Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Garden Green Cardstock - # 102584
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Smoky Slate Ink Pad - #147113
Garden Green Ink Pad - #147089
Rain Boots Dies - #157690
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #150457
Paper Snips - #103579
Flowering Rain Boots - #157689 (bundle with the Rain Boots Dies for a 10% discount - #157691)
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp 3 of the daisy bundles in Smoky Slate Ink and die-cut.
- Real Red Cardstock – stamp 3 of the pots in Memento Ink and die-cut.
- Garden Green Cardstock – stamp the tulip leaves/stems 2 times. Trim away enough to make it look like grass.
- Easel purchased from a local $ store.
- Adhere scrabble letters to the top of the frame.
- Adhere all the parts using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones in the center of each flower.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 2nd, 2022. In addition, the January-June Mini Catalog is available until June 30th, 2022, and this catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: