Know That You Are Loved Card ~ Celebrate Sunflowers Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Artfully Composed 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #157750 (white with black polka dots)
Pattern Party 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper Host - #155426 (black checked)
Vellum Cardstock - #101856
Bumblebee Cardstock - #153077
Early Espresso Cardstock - #119686
Garden Green Cardstock - #102584
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Bone Folder - #102300
Sunflowers Dies - #152704
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Adhesive-Backed Hexagons - #158148
Paper Snips - #103579
Celebrate Sunflowers Cling Stamps - #152517
- Card base: Basic White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 6 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Basic Black Cardstock mats – 4 1/8” x 4 3/8” + 1 5/8” x 4 1/8”.
- Artfully Composed 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – white with polka dots – 4” x 4 ½”.
- Pattern Party 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – black checked – 1 ½” x 4”.
- Vellum Cardstock - die-cut the large sunflower full-image shape using the Sunflowers Dies.
- Bumblebee Cardstock – 3 ½” x 3 ½”; die-cut the large sunflower outline using the Sunflowers Dies.
- Early Espresso Cardstock – cut a sunflower center using the Sunflower dies.
- Garden Green Cardstock – cut 3 leaf solids and the outlines with the dies.
- Stamp the saying and the small sunflowers on the inside using Memento Ink.
- Add Adhesive-Backed Hexagons.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 2nd, 2022. In addition, the January-June Mini Catalog is available until June 30th, 2022, and this catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: