I Love You Card ~ Happy & Heartfelt Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Mango Melody Cardstock - #146989
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock - #131201
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Flowering Fields 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #157670
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad - #147104
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #146533
Bumblebee Trinkets - #155568
Paper Snips - #103579
Happy & Heartfelt - #158005
- Card Base: Mango Melody Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; score @ 4 ¼”.
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – 3 3/8” x 4 5/8” + scrap for the scalloped circle die.
- Flowering Fields 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 3 ¼” x 4 ½”, 1 ¾” x 3 ¼” (trim to the top to make a tag), 1” x 3 ½” (banner snip one end), and 1” x 4” (for the inside).
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼” (inside) stamp the saying in Pear Pizzazz Ink. Adhere the strip of Flowering Fields 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper to the bottom.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the saying for the front in Pear Pizzazz Ink and die-cut with the second biggest circle.
- Adhere all mats and add 2 Bumblebee Trinkets with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 2nd, 2022. In addition, the January-June Mini Catalog is available until June 30th, 2022, and this catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: