A Little Hello Pocket Card ~ Pansy Patch Stamp Set
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Fresh Freesia Cardstock - #155613
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - #133675
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Pansy Petals 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #155807
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Bone Folder - #102300
Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad - #147092
Evening Evergreen Ink Pad - #155576
21-23 In Color Jewels - #155571
3/8” Open Weave Ribbon - #155573
Paper Snips - #103579
Pansy Patch Stamp Set - #154999
- Card base: Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored at 1 ¼” and 5 ½”.
- Pansy Petals 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 3” x 4” + 1” x 4”. Be sure when you cut your paper you pay attention to the directionality.
- Adhere the larger piece to the front pocket. Fold down the flap and then adhere it shut to the front of the pocket. Adhere the narrow strip to the flap.
- Run a strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive all the way around the entire flap. Remove the protective strip and run the ribbon all the way around the adhesive. Make a bow and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5”. Stamp the saying and flower in Blackberry Bliss Ink and the leaves in Evening Evergreen Ink. Adhere the two mats together and insert into the pocket.
- Add three of the 21-23 In Color Jewels to the flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 2nd, 2022. In addition, the January-June Mini Catalog is available until June 30th, 2022, and this catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: