Love You, Friend Cards ~ Shaded Summer Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Sahara Sand Cardstock - #121043
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad - #147097
Fresh Freesia Ink Pad - #155611
Memento Ink - #132708
Tailored Tag Punch - #145667
21-23 In Color Jewels - #155571
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #150457
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon - #151326
Paper Snips - #103579
Shaded Summer Cling Stamps - #155783
- Card base: Sahara Sand Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½”.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the florals and the saying.
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ½”.
- Basic White Cardstock front mat – 3 1/8” x 4 3/8”; stamp the florals on opposing corners.
- Adhere the two front mats together. Run ribbon around the mat and adhere on the backside. Make a bow and adhere to the strip of ribbon.
- Basic White Cardstock strip – stamp the saying and punch with the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add bling.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products and is available until May 2nd, 2022. In addition, the January-June Mini Catalog is available until June 30th, 2022, and this catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss either of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: