Valentine's Shaker Frame
Sweet Conversations Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Highland Heather Cardstock - #146986
Granny Apple Green Cardstock - #146990
Pool Party Cardstock - #122924
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Sweet Talk 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #157616
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Highland Heather Ink Pad - #147103
Granny Apple Green Ink Pad - #147095
Pool Party Ink Pad - #147107
Sweet Hearts Dies - #157623
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Heart Punch Pack - #151292
Paper Snips - #103579
Sweet Conversations Stamps - #157618 (bundle with the Sweet Hearts dies for a 10% savings - #157624)
- Frame of choice found at the local $ store. Pry the back off and save the sequins. Tear off the panda.
- Sweet Talk 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – 5 ½” x 5 ½”. Adhere to the panel you took out.
- Use an assortment of colors from the cardstock shown and punch the shapes. Adhere.
- Stamp the heart sayings from the Sweet Conversations Stamps and die-cut. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Real Red Cardstock – die-cut the hearts. Save the cut-outs from the inside and use them to embellish the piece.
- Return the sequins.
- Adhere the back on using Hot Glue.
Ginny Harrell inspired this piece.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The brand-new January-June Mini Catalog is available until June 30th, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! In addition, the Sale-a-bration Brochure is active – January 4 – February 28, 2022.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: