Happy Birthday Vellum-Stained Glass Card ~ Peaceful Moments Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Just Jade Cardstock - #153079
Vellum Cardstock - #101856
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Just Jade Ink Pad - #153115
Potted Succulents Dies - #154330
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch - #152709
Various Stampin’ Blends
Garden Gems - #159277
White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon - #151326
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Peaceful Moments Cling - #151595
- Card Base: Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 5 ½” – die-cut the large die from the Potted Succulents Dies.
- Vellum Cardstock - 4 ¼” x 5 ½”; adhere to the back of the die-cut piece. Use various blues and greens to color from the backside. Trim to 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Wrap ribbon around the top of the piece and adhere on the back.
- Just Jade Cardstock – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”. Adhere to the card base.
- Adhere the vellum piece.
- Tie a bow and adhere.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the saying in Just Jade Ink and punch with the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. Adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The brand-new January-June Mini Catalog is available until June 30th, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! In addition, the Sale-a-bration Brochure is active – January 4 – February 28, 2022.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: