Friendships Dear Special Card
Peaceful Deer Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Soft Succulent Cardstock - #155776
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Evening Evergreen Cardstock - #155574
Tidings Of Christmas 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #155718
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Early Espresso Ink Pad - #147114
Evening Evergreen Ink Pad - #155576
Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends - #154882
Deer Builder Punch - #156390
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #150457
Paper Snips - #103579
Peaceful Deer - #156891
- Card base: Soft Succulent Cardstock – 5 ½” x 7 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼” on the LONG side.
- Tidings Of Christmas 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 3” x 5 ¼” + 1” x 5 ¼”. Adhere the larger piece to the front flap.
- Basic White Cardstock (inside mat) – stamp the stars in Evening Evergreen Ink. Stamp the trees once (full strength), and then a second and third generation without reinking. Adhere the 1” x 5 ¼” of the DSP to the right-hand side and then adhere it to the inside.
- Basic White Cardstock – die-cut a 1 7/8” circle. Stamp the saying down low to the right.
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock – die-cut a 2 ¼” circle.
- Adhere the circle to the front of the card (make sure to not adhere on the right side that hangs over).
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp a deer in Early Espresso Ink. Color in with the Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. Punch with the Deer Builder Punch. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 green Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the front.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The brand-new January-June Mini Catalog is available until June 30th, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these! In addition, the Sale-a-bration Brochure is active – January 4 – February 28, 2022.
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: