Hershey's Nuggets Treat
Sweets & Treats Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper - #153492
Bone folder - #102300
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals- #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Tasteful Labels Dies - #152886
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #150457
Sweets & Treats Photopolymer Stamps - #156561
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – 1 3/8” x 7”; slide it down into a Wilton Pretzel Cellophane Bag.
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – 1” x 3”; adhere one end and wrap around a Hershey’s Nugget Chocolate Candy.
- Slide the candy down into the bag and staple the top shut.
- Basic White Cardstock – Use the die shown for the topper. Fold in half. Stamp the saying in Real Red Ink.
- Adhere to the top of the bag.
- Add Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: