Happy Birthday Gift Card Holder ~ Flowing Flowers Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Polished Pink Cardstock - #155710
Pattern Party 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper - #155426 (Host Special)
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Polished Pink Ink Pad - #155712
Memento Ink Pad - #132708
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
2021-2023 In Color Jewels - #155571
Bone Folder - #102300
Paper Snips - #103579
Flowing Flowers Cling Stamps – #157880
- Card base: Basic Black Cardstock – 4 ¼’ x 11”; scored @ 2 ½” & 5 ½” on the LONG side.
- Basic White Cardstock – (inside) - 4” x 5 ¼” + (front) 2 5/8” x 3 1/8”.
- Stamp the flowers in Polished Pink Ink and the sayings in Memento Ink.
- Pattern Party 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper – front flap - 2 ¾” x 4”, inside gift card flap - 2 ¼” x 4”, inside mat - 1” x 4”. Adhere all to the card.
- Layering Circles Dies – die-cut the inside flap for the gift card and adhere the edges. Remember to leave room for a gift card.
- Polished Pink Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 3 ¼”; add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the left half and adhere.
- Add three 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to the front flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: