Gingerbread Oreo Pack
Frosted Gingerbread Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Gingerbread & Peppermint 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper - #156313
Bone folder - #102300
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals- #104430
Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bags - #151312
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Real Red Ink Pad - #147084
Gingerbread Dies - #156320
Hippo & Friends Dies - #153585
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Real Red 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon - #156323
Decorative Matte Dots - #156289
Frosted Gingerbread Photopolymer Stamps - #156314 (bundle with the Gingerbread Dies for a 10% savings - #156807)
- Place the package of cookies in a Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bags and staple the top closed.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 7 ½”; scored on the LONG side @ 3 ¾”.
- From the Hippo & Friends Dies, use the die like the picture below (make sure to overlap the fold):
- Unfold the cut-out and then staple the back to the backside of the bag top. Use adhesive on the front side to adhere it closed.
- Real Red Cardstock – use the Hippo & Friends Dies to cut the next smaller shape and adhere to the Basic White topper.
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – choose a snowflake and die-cut using the Gingerbread Dies. Adhere to the topper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp the saying in Real Red Ink. Use the Hippo & Friends Dies to die-cut the shape.
- Real Red 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon – fold a 3” piece in half and secure to the back of the saying tag. Adhere to the topper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the Real Red dots from the Decorative Matte Dots.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: