Candle Kraft Treat Box
Poinsettia Petals Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Petal Pink Cardstock - #146985
Scalloped Kraft Treat Boxes - #155481
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad - #147052
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Blending Brushes - #153611
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Poinsettia Dies - #153522
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Gilded Gems - #152478
Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush - #141897
Paper Snips - #103579
Poinsettia Petals - #153475
- Scalloped Kraft Treat Boxes – put together one of the boxes. Enforce the flaps with adhesive. Insert your gift item so that the box holds its shape.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – die-cut 5-6 small and large leaves and berries. Use a Blending Brush and Mossy Meadow Ink to sharpen the edges of all. Adhere them to the top in a roundabout fashion.
- Petal Pink Cardstock – die-cut 2 large flowers, 3 medium flowers, 3 small flowers, and 1 of the very small flowers. Use a Blending Brush and Flirty Flamingo Ink to highlight and sharpen the edges of all. Adhere them one upon one using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals being sure to stagger the petals.
- Color the petals and leaves with the Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.
- Add Gilded Gems as wanted.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Check out the Retiring Mini Catalog Products last chance list, save up to 50% on select items. The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see items retiring. But, I am looking forward to all the new products on their way—and I hope you are, too!
The sale is in full swing right now, so be sure to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Don’t wait too long shop early as the Last Chance Products are ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Click below to download the pdf for the Last Chance Products:
Click below to download the pdf for the Carry Over Products:
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now.