With Deepest Sympathy Cards
Peaceful Moments Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Cajun Craze Cardstock - #119684
Early Espresso Cardstock - #119686
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper - #155841
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Bone Folder - #102300
Early Espresso Ink Pad - #147114
Painted Labels Dies - #151605
Layering Circles Dies - #151770
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots - #156506
Simply Elegant Trim - #155766
Paper Snips - #103579
Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set - #151595
- Card base: Cajun Craze Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored at 5 ½” on the LONG side.
- Early Espresso Cardstock – 3 ½” x 5 ¼”; die-cut the swirly round shape from the Painted Labels Dies from the center.
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper – 3 ¼” x 5 ¼”; adhere on the Early Espresso mat and adhere to the card front.
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper strip – 1 ¼” x 4”; adhere horizontally across the card front.
- Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying and adhere to the inside.
- Cajun Craze Cardstock – circle die-cut 2 3/8”.
- Basic White Cardstock – circle die-cut 2 1/8”; stamp the saying near the top.
- Adhere the circles together.
- Add Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
- Simply Elegant Trim – tie a bow and adhere to the circle.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Subscribe to the November 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 October and 10 November on my page under the Promotions tab!
- Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
Eden’s Garden will be available November 2nd, two months before the new Spring catalog is available. You’re going to want this “early release!”
There are specialty papers and gems exclusive to the early-release, and available only while supplies last. But, the stamp set and dies will be in the new catalog.