Magic Is In The Air Jr. Legal Pad
Christmas To Remember Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Painted Christmas 12” x 12 “ Designer Series Paper - #156292
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Memento Ink Pad - # 132708
Paper Lattice - #155697
Detailed Trio Punch - #146320
Seasonal Labels Dies - #156299
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Baker’s Twine Essential Pack - #155475
Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #151193
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
6” x 8” Cellophane Bags - #102210
Christmas To Remember Cling - #156300
- Legal Pad – measures 5” x 8”
- Painted Christmas 12” x 12 “ Designer Series Paper – 5” x 10”; scored at 8”. On the end where scored, use the Detailed Trio Punch to corner round the two ends.
- Use adhesive to adhere the larger side to the back of the pad.
- Place Tear & Tape Adhesive on the flap on the front of the book. Fold on the scored line and wrap the Painted Christmas 12” x 12 “ Designer Series Paper around to the front of the pad.
- Wrap 4 lengths of the white Baker’s Twine around the front and tie a small bow.
- Basic White Cardstock – strip; stamp ‘magic is in the air’ in Memento Ink and Die-cut the short label from the Seasonal Labels Dies. Adhere to the flap of the pad using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add champagne rhinestones to the ends of the saying.
- Slip the pad and a pen inside a Cellophane Bag to gift.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: