Christmas Towel Gift
For Unto Us Cling Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Stampin’ Dimensionals- #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Real Red Ink Pad - # 147084
Scalloped Contours Dies - #155560
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Real Red 3/8” Double-Stitched Ribbon - #151155
Paper Snips - #103579
6” x 8” Cellophane Bags - #102210
For Unto Us Cling - #153335
- Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; slide down into a 6” x 8” Cellophane Bag and fold your towel accordingly to fit inside.
- Basic White Cardstock – copy the story Download Towel story and die-cut each using the largest rectangular scallop die to cut the shape.
- Real Red Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; score @ 4 ½”. Fold card in half and add the story to the front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic White Cardstock inside mat – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; stamp the sayings in Real Red Ink and adhere.
- Real Red 3/8” Double-Stitched Ribbon – place Tear & Tape Adhesive along the center on the back of the cello bag; add 2 ft. of ribbon and tie in a bow.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
Towel Story: Download Towel story