Merry Christmas Tag Box
Perfectly Plaid Stamps
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock - #138337
Mossy Meadow Cardstock - #133676
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper - #153492
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #138995
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Real Red Ink Pad - # 147084
Old Olive Ink Pad - #147090
Mossy Meadow Ink Pad - #147111
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad - #147104
Pine Tree Punch - #149521
3/8” Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon - #151155
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #146924
Take Your Pick Tool - #144219
Paper Snips - #103579
Perfectly Plaid Photopolymer Stamps - #149418
- Gift Tag Box – Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – 5” x 7”; scored @ 1”, 3 ¼”, 4 ¼”, 6 ½” on the LONG side and 1” on the SHORT side. Fold, cut, and adhere as shown in the photo.
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – 2” x 3 ¾” + ½” x 2 ¼” (box front).
- Tags: Mossy Meadow Cardstock – (4) 2” x 4”. Adhere a 1 ½” x 4” piece of the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper to each piece before using the Delightful Tag Topper to punch each top.
- 3/8” Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon – 9” piece to loop through each hole of the 4 tags.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp (4) ‘ho ho ho’ in Real Red and trim to fit. Adhere to each tag.
- Basic White Cardstock – stamp (5) trees in different greens and punch with the Pine Tree Punch. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals on the backs.
- Basic White Cardstock - stamp the ‘Merry Christmas’ saying and trim to size. Mat with a piece of Real Red Cardstock.
- Add Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the trees and the tag on the front.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: