‘Hi There’ Wooden Easel
What A Year Memories & More Card Pack
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - #119683
Calypso Coral Cardstock - #122925
Granny Apple Green Cardstock - #146990
What A Year Memories & More Card Pack - #155662
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Pierced Blooms Dies - #154312
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Playing With Patterns Resin Dots - #152467
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
- Mini Wooden Frame – purchased at a local $ store. Remove the bow and adhesive.
- What A Year Memories & More Card Pack – choose a 3” x 4” card and cut it down to 2 ½” x 3 ½”.
- Pierced Blooms Dies & Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine: cut 2 large Daffodil Delight flowers, 2 medium and 2 tiny Calypso Coral flowers, and 4 sets of Granny Apple Green leaf sets.
- Arrange the florals and leaves with what best fits your small card.
- Add Playing With Patterns Resin Dots.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: