Happy Card ~ Words Of Cheer Stamps & Dies
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Highland Heather Cardstock - #146986
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Stampin’ Seal - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Memento Ink - #132708
Highland Heather Ink Pad - #147103
Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends - #154887
Christmas Cheer Dies - #156388
Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder - #156392
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine - #149653
Pastel Pearls - #154571
Take Your Pick Tool & Accessories - #144107
Paper Snips - #103579
Words Of Cheer Stamps - #156357 (bundle with the Christmas Cheer Dies for a 10% discount – #156389)
- Card base: Highland Heather Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored @ 4 ¼”.
- Basic White Cardstock mats – (2) 4” x 5 ¼”; stamp the saying for the inside in Highland Heather Ink and adhere to the inside. Emboss the other piece using the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder and adhere to the front.
- Die-cut the ‘happy’ with Highland Heather and Basic White Cardstocks.
- Adhere the two ‘happy’ sayings together and adhere to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Basic White Cardstock front panel mat - 3” x 3”; stamp the floral image in Memento Ink and color with the Stampin’ Blends. Cut the panel into 1” x 3” strips. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Pastel Pearls on the florals.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: