Cultivate a good life Card
Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - #119683
Garden Green Cardstock - #102584
Basic White Cardstock - #159276
Hand-Penned Memories & More Pack - #155505
Tear & Tape Adhesive - #154031
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Seal Adhesive - #152813
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Trimmer - #152392
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack - #153620
Take Your Pick Tool - #144107
Stampin’ Blends in Shaded Spruce - #154903
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Snips - #103579
- Card base: Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”; scored @ 5 ½” on the LONG side.
- Garden Green Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack – choose a 4” x 6” card and cut it down to 3 ¾” x 5”.
- Adhere the two mats together. Wrap a length of the white ribbon around the mat and adhere it to the back.
- Tie a bow and adhere to the strip of ribbon.
- Basic White Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”; adhere one of the left-over strips from the card you cut to the mat and then to the inside of the card.
- Color two rhinestones with the Stampin’ Blends and adhere to the card front.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please subscribe so you do not miss anything; I greatly value you in my audience.
The 2021-2022 Stampin' UP Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous ideas and products! The July-December Mini Catalog is available until January 3rd, 2022. This catalog has so many outstanding products! You do not want to miss any of these!
If you would like to order anything, you can shop right from this blog on the Shop Now. If you do not have a demonstrator and you live in the United States and would like a catalog, please let me know. The first one is complimentary. After an order is placed, you will be on my catalog list. Happy creating!
I hope you enjoyed the project today! Please leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by to visit. You can also visit me on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Phyllis-Stamps-268036275900.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below: